Carbon reduction solutions
Energys Group works closely with local authorities and public sector organisations across the country to improve energy efficiency at council buildings, fire stations, libraries, car parks and other public sector sites.
We know that local authorities are keen to meet carbon targets and ‘walk the talk’ on issues of sustainability, but squeezed budgets make rapid payback periods on any upgrades essential. That’s why we offer proven technologies that are able to unlock tangible savings in short timescales.
Our turn-key packages, including large-scale roll-out programmes, remove the hassle from carbon saving. And we can also offer guidance in securing financing or getting the green light on government-backed Salix funding.
We have worked with a range of public sector organisations:
- NHS – Many hospitals including Alder Hey and the Royal Surrey County Hospital
- Police – Including Devon & Cornwall and Merseyside Constabularies
- Councils – Over 25 councils, including Oxfordshire County Council and Sheffield City Council
- Military – Hundreds of MoD sites all over the UK
- Government offices – Government organisations, including Companies House
- Education – Hundreds of schools, colleges and universities
Everyone Active set to save nearly £76k with intelligent, energy-saving lighting upgrades
Rugby High School enjoys ‘significantly improved’ illumination from energy saving LED upgrade
Election 2017 results: Energys analyses the implications for green legislation and low carbon
Have a question?+44(0)1403 786212