Energys Group is proud to be one of six main sponsors of the Education Estates Show (17-18 October) at Manchester Central.
This year, our team will be on Stand 212 and we look forward to hearing more about your carbon and cost savings challenges – we’re here to help with a range of solutions.
We are one of the UK’s leading experts in delivering energy efficiency into the Education sector. Since 2005, we have helped over 1000 cost-conscious schools, academies and colleges to save money and reduce carbon emissions in their drive to Net Zero. We have delivered scores of projects under the Public Sector Decarbonisation Programme – and we are a trusted Framework and delivery partner to many local authorities and Academy Trusts (our collection of Schools Case Studies explains more about the impacts we’re making on cost savings and carbon reduction.
Reasons to talk to us…
- Fluorescent tube lights are now banned from sale – have you switched to LED?
- We offer a wide range of energy efficient tech – for heating, air quality & lighting
- We understand your big challenges – Energy costs, Net Zero goals & energy security
- We offer financing – operational leases that cover the cost of projects
- Energys Group is highly experienced – our Education Team is ready to help you
If funding your energy project is concern, we have Education Sector funding solutions that can help – including a fully compliant operational lease that is specifically designed for schools and colleges. It’s specifically designed for the education sector, it delivers the best economic value over the life of the solution – and, it’s cash positive from the outset.
Book a meeting with us
Drop us a line, to book a meeting with one of our experts.