Energy Efficiency Funding Options
Flexible financing for schools
Making your project happen
Energys, in partnership with Utility Rentals, offers a financing scheme tailored to the needs of schools and colleges.
As one of the UK’s leading equipment leasing companies for schools, Utility Rentals can provide schools and colleges with a flexible operating lease to install Save It Easy retrofit lighting converters without the need for capital investment.
Under the scheme, the school is able to pay for the equipment using the resulting savings on electricity bills.
- No upfront capital outlay required.
- Pay as you save – in most cases, the savings on electricity bills will outweigh the lease cost.
- Revenue budget can be used, freeing up your capital budget for other uses within the school.
- Flexible payment profiles available – payments can be made annually or quarterly and can be structured to match your school’s budget.
- Fixed payments for the term of the lease and protection against inflation.
- Fully compliant operating lease – designed for the education sector and compliant with IAS17.
- Full parts warranty included for the duration of the lease and additional planned maintenance options available.
- Professional installation of plug in adaptors and lamps included within the lease cost.
June’s Energys Horizon Scan; taking the guessing out of energy efficiency
The Energys May Horizon Scan: helping futureproof green business
Energys Group energy projects shortlisted in prestigious ECA Awards
Have a question?+44(0)1403 786212