We’re finishing 2021 with news of the completion of yet another high-impact LED upgrade.
This project for Epping Forest Campus, which is part of the New City College (NCC) group in Loughton Essex, is set to deliver significant cost-savings and outcomes for the College.
With a total project cost of £302,034, annual energy savings of £60,849 (and 419,649 kW) are expected. It is projected that there will be a return on investment period of only 5 years. The upgrade is also good news for the environment, with the campus set to reduce its carbon footprint by 128.92 tCO2 per year.
Key project statistics:
- Scope: Complete upgrade from fluorescent to LED lighting
- Units: Over 3,400 new fittings
- Campus-wide installation includes: IntelliDim LED Panels, LED Downlights and Wall Lights, IP65 Rated Fittings, and other products from the Energys range
- Return on investment: 5 years predicted on a £300K total project cost
- Carbon savings: 128.92 tons of CO2 per year
We’ve published a detailed case study to explain the full story behind this project. Click to read the case study in full.