LED Panel Lights
Lighting by New Vision
The New Vision LED Panel Lights range is a family of technically advanced luminaires suitable for all situations including recessed ceilings, surface mount and hung fittings.
Available in six different sizes – our LED Panel Lights combine high performance with maximum efficacy.
- Advanced LED chips with efficacy of over 150 lumens per watt – giving over 100 lumens per watt on the overall fixture performance inclusive of Driver and Optical losses.
- Low glare index due to the even spread of light over a large surface area – makes these light fittings ideal for schools, offices, hospitals, factories and indeed anywhere computers are used or where staff or the building users are focused on tasks for lengthy periods of time.
- All metal and plastic case together with a TPa grade polycarbonate diffuser – means that there is no glass, mercury or other hazardous substances (unlike fluorescent lamps) making these light fittings not only energy efficient but also environmentally friendly and very safe.
- Can be upgraded to emergency fitting with a simple ‘plug-in’ module.
- Complete range of mounting options for all ceiling types.
- Fitting sizes designed to directly replace any existing fluorescent tube lights – helps to minimise/eliminate any problems with ‘making good’.
- The only light fittings designed for the Helvar i-Dim Active range of LED controls and drivers (please ask us for our separate specification sheet for details).
We offer two versions of the Ultra-Slim Panel Light:
- Ultra Slim Panel Light – offering between 60% and 80% energy saving compared with T8 fluorescent light fittings. Download the product summary
- Ultra Slim Panel Light with iDim Active+: optimised presence detection, daylight harvesting and Constant Light Output (CLO) operation. Up to 90% energy savings can be achieved. Download the product summary
5 things you need to know about this year’s party conferences and energy
What does London’s Draft Environment Strategy hope to do?
Energys Group’s News Round-Up: What’s new for energy efficiency in September?
Have a question?+44(0)1403 786212